Personal Safety Tips for Parents
- Walk with a companion whenever possible, especially at night.
- Avoid displaying large amounts of cash or items such as jewelry or expensive clothing.
- Carry your purse close to your body with the strap over your head and shoulder.
- Do not let your space be invaded. Move to the opposite side if the street if you are uncomfortable with someone approaching you.
- If you think someone is following you, immediately change direction and move toward an open store, restaurant, or other populated area.
- Stay away from parked cares and be alert to individuals asking for directions. Automobiles are often used to in, under and behind.
- Have your keys in hand as you approach your vehicle. Look inside your vehicle before getting in. Enter and secure your doors immediately.
Martial Arts For Kids | Kids Karate Classes | Karate Kids Honolulu | Karate For Children | Hawaii Martial Arts Classes